Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Bars
1 package Super-Moist devil’s food cake mix
1 package (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
½ cup powdered sugar
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1½ teaspoons vanilla
1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 .F
2. Prepare, bake and cool cake as directed on package for jelly roll pan.
3. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl on medium speed until smooth.
4. Beat in powdered sugar, whipping cream & vanilla on medium speed
For 2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened.
5. Spread over cake and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
6. Refrigerate for at least one hour, until cheese mixture is firm.
7. Cut into 2 x 1½-inch bars. Refrigerate any remaining bars.
File #R112 D2 – C9