1½ lbs. beef tenderloin or top sirloin
2 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
1 small onion, minced or chopped
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 cup sour cream
1. Cut meat into ¼ by 2-inch strips
2. Mix flour with the salt. Toss meat with mixture
3. Heat butter (or margarine) in heavy frying pan. Add garlic
and onion. Saute`until garlic is lightly browned. Spoon out and
4. Add meat to same pan and brown quickly, keeping pieces as
separate as possible to prevent “stewing” the meat.
5. When all the meat is browned, return the onion and garlic to
pan. Sprinkle with paprika and black pepper. Blend well.
Fold in the sour cream. Heat slowly. DO NOT BOIL.
6. Serve over hot buttered noodles.