Carrot & Zucchini Bread
1½ cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup dark brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
2 eggs, beaten slightly
½ cup oil
½ cup grated carrots
1¾ cups grated zucchini
½ cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 365° F
2. Generously grease and lightly flour an 8” loaf pan, set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the eggs and oil. Mix well.
4. Sift all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
5. Gently stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and fold in the
carrots, zucchini and raisins.
6. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for about 55 minutes, or
until a tester comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack. Cool for about 10 to
15 minutes. Remove bread from pan and place on wire rack until
File #R127 D 3 C 7