ALMOST CANDY BARS
1 (18.25OZ.) Pkg. Pillsbury Moist Supreme Devil’s Food Cake Mix
½ cup butter or margarine
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 (6oz.) pkg. (1cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup coconut
1 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
1 (14oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix and margarine; with a pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until crumbly. Sprinkle mixture evenly in bottom of an ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan; press lightly.
3. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, coconut, and chopped pecans.
4. Pour condensed milk evenly over all ingredients.
5. Bake at 350° F for 20 to 30 minutes, or until light golden brown.
6. Cool completely. Cut into bars. (This should make about 48 bars)
File #R116 D 2 C 9