Spicy Chicken Appetizers
2½ to 3 lbs. Chicken wings
1 teaspoon dry mustard
¾ cup dark brown sugar
¾ cup soy sauce
½ cup canola oil
½ cup apple juice
1. Arrange chicken wings in a shallow baking dish.
2. Combine dry mustard, brown sugar, soy sauce, oil and apple juice in sauce pan. Heat until sugar has dissolved.
3. Cool mixture. Pour over chicken wings.
4. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
5. Bake in marinade at 350° F for 30 to 35 minutes, turning once and basting occasionally.
6. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot or cold.
File #R184 D4 C1