1 cup oil
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 medium sized apples, chopped fine
1½ cups sugar
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 3500 F
2. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan
3. Beat eggs for one minute and then add sugar gradually, then the oil. Beat for another minute.
4. Mix in baking soda, flour, cinnamon and vanilla.
5. Fold in chopped apples and walnuts.
6. Mix all together and turn into baking pan.
7. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. When cool, either frost or sprinkle with powdered sugar. Do not cover.
File #R093 D2 – C6