ALMOST CANDY BARS
1 (18.25OZ.) Pkg. Pillsbury Moist Supreme Devil’s Food Cake Mix
½ cup butter or margarine
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 (6oz.) pkg. (1cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup coconut
1 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
1 (14oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix and margarine; with a pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until crumbly. Sprinkle mixture evenly in bottom of an ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan; press lightly.
3. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, coconut, and chopped pecans.
4. Pour condensed milk evenly over all ingredients.
5. Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes, or until light golden brown.
6. Cool completely. Cut into bars. (This should make about 48 bars)
File #R116 D2 – C9