Melech’s Baked Manicotti
12 Manicotti Shells (uncooked)
1 lb. Ricotta Cheese
½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 egg - beaten
1 tablespoon parsley flakes
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
2 cups Spaghetti sauce
1 bag (16oz.) shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 9” x 13” x 2” baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Pour one cup of spaghetti sauce evenly on bottom of baking pan.
4. Mix Ricotta, Parmesan, beaten egg, parsley flakes, salt & pepper together, mixing until well blended. Fill a large, re-sealable plastic bag with this mixture. Snip off one corner of the bottom of the bag.
5. Fill each uncooked Manicotti shell with the cheese mixture, by squeezing
6. Set the filled shells into the sauce in the baking pan.
7. Pour remaining sauce over the filled shells. Be sure the filled shells are
completely covered. You might want to use a little more sauce.
8. Sprinkle shredded Mozzarella evenly over the sauce.
9. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake at 350° for about an hour and
==================================================================Makes 6 servings.
File #R228 D-5 C-4