3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 cup sour cream
1 cup BUTTER (at room temp.) NO SUBSTITUTES
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon pure lemon extract
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
1. Preheat oven to 3500 -- Butter and flour a 12-cup bundt cake pan.
2. Beat eggs, sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
3. Add all remaining ingredients and mix at low speed until all ingredients
well-blended and moistened. Turn speed up to high and mix for 4 minutes.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until a
Toothpick inserted in cake comes our clean.
5. Cool in pan for 15 to 20 minutes. Continue cooling on wire rack until cake
Is completely cooled. Frost or dust with powdered sugar.
File #R100 D-2B C-10