4 cups cooked, cold chicken (cut up)
½ cup chopped almonds (optional)
¾ cup mayonnaise
1 can (15oz.) mixed vegetables (well drained) or 1 bag (16oz.) Frozen Mixed
1 can (10½oz.) cream of chicken soup Vegetables
1 teaspoon chopped onion
1 cup finely chopped celery
salt & pepper to taste
1 package (8oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
1½ cups crushed potato crisps
1. Combine all ingredients except cheese and crisps
2. Place in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
3. Top with cheese and chips.
4. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. Uncover and bake at 400 F (preheated oven) for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
File#R085 D2 – C4